This recipe for Eggless Banana Raspberry Muffins makes a soft a fluffy banana muffin that I add freeze dried raspberries to! This easy muffin is topped with a classic streusel topping that makes muffins even better!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
To celebrate that my new book, Effortless Eggless Baking, is now available for preorder I thought I would share an eggless recipe that is similar to the style of recipes that you will see in the book. All throughout Effortless Eggless Baking, I use common ingredients that you would normally have in your pantry and fridge to replace eggs. And this recipe for Eggless Banana Raspberry Muffins is no different.
These moist banana muffins are light and fluffy, and I add freeze dried raspberries into them for a sweet burst of flavor. Plus, they are topped with my signature crumble topping that is so good! If you are looking for more eggless recipes, then check out all my eggless recipes. And, don't forget to preorder Effortless Eggless Baking!
Ingredients for Eggless Banana Raspberry Muffins
Cairnspring Mills Organic All Purpose Flour (use code MIMIORGANIC15 for 15% off your order!)
Why use organic ingredients in this recipe? You all know I’m a huge organic advocate, and I bet you may be thinking sometimes, Why would I even bother to use organic ingredients in something that is so sweet and indulgent? But, that is the exact reason why you should use organic ingredients! Sweet things need to have flavor in order to be good, otherwise they are just sweet and they don’t taste like much else. Organic ingredients are more pure than conventional ones, therefore they actually have more flavor than the non organic options. Say it with me, organic means more flavor! And not just more flavor but a more true and pure flavor. And organic ingredients are much healthier for you to eat in general as they do not contain GMOs or anything artificial. Plus, you are being environmentally friendly when you choose organic ingredients!
So, I highly recommend that you buy the best organic ingredients for this recipe! You can also shop my Amazon Storefront for all my favorite organic ingredients here. Tip – hover over each ingredient to see the name. And if you want to learn more about organic foods and the difference, read my post here on Food Labels and What They Mean.
Eggless Banana Raspberry MuffinsDifficulty: Easy
This recipe for Eggless Banana Raspberry Muffins makes a moist and sweet muffin that's topped with a crumb topping!
1/2 cup (113 grams) organic salted butter, softened
113 grams (1/2 cup) packed organic dark brown sugar
57 grams (1/4 cup) organic cane sugar
2 organic large ripe bananas
1/2 cup organic vanilla yogurt
191 grams (1 1/2 cups) organic all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
1.3 ounces organic freeze dried raspberries
64 grams (1/2 cup) organic all purpose flour
28 grams (2 tablespoons) packed organic dark brown sugar
28 grams (2 tablespoons) organic cane sugar
4 tablespoons (57 grams) organic salted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with liners.
- To make the batter: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the butter, dark brown sugar, and cane sugar. Mix on low until combined and there are no chunks of butter.
- Add the bananas and yogurt and mix on low to combine, you’ll still see chunks of banana and that’s okay.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, baking powder, and sea salt and whisk together. Add to the butter mixture and mix on low until combined. Add the raspberries and mix on low until combined.
- Fill the muffin liners full.
- To make the topping: In a medium bowl, add the flour, dark brown sugar, and cane sugar and swirl together. Add in the melted butter and stir with a spatula until a paste forms. Crumble the topping on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Gluten Free — Replace the all purpose flour in the batter with 191 grams (scant 1 1/4 cups) organic gluten free flour blend. And replace the all purpose flour in the topping with 64 grams (1/4 cup plus 2 1/2 tablespoons) organic gluten free flour blend.
- High Altitude — Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes, until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Subscribe to Mimi's Organic Eats!
Did you like this post?
Make sure to check out my Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, which I'm sure you'll love too! And, share it with someone who you think will like it too!