This recipe for Coffee Creamer Cookies uses Organic Valley French Vanilla Creamer in place of eggs for an insanely delicious, soft, and chewy eggless cookie that you are going to love!
If you're looking for more eggless cookie recipes, be sure to check out my other favorites like my Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies, Eggless Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Honey Cookies, or my Eggless Spritz Cookies. Also, grab my new book, Effortless Eggless Baking!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
Organic Valley recently came out with flavored creamers, and they are so good! And I was asked to help them come up with some alternative ways to use creamer – that don’t include coffee. So, of course I would create a cookie recipe!
I basically took my Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe and adapted it for these Coffee Creamer Cookies. I used Organic Valley French Vanilla Creamer in place of milk, and I used both milk and dark chocolate. These new flavored creamers from Organic Valley are lactose free, so that is also a bonus if you can't have dairy.
These Coffee Creamer Cookies have an amazing flavor! They are soft and chewy just like my Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies. And they are so easy to make! Delaney is obsessed with these cookies right now, and I bet you will be too when you try them! Be sure to try Organic Valley’s new flavored creamers and make these Coffee Creamer Cookies!
Ingredients for Coffee Creamer Cookies
Cairnspring Mills Organic All Purpose Flour (use code MIMIORGANIC15 for 15% off your order!)
Parchment Paper (get my favorite nontoxic parchment paper and get 10% off with MIMIBAKES)
Why use organic ingredients in this recipe? You all know I’m a huge organic advocate, and I bet you may be thinking sometimes, Why would I even bother to use organic ingredients in something that is so sweet and indulgent? But, that is the exact reason why you should use organic ingredients! Sweet things need to have flavor in order to be good, otherwise they are just sweet and they don’t taste like much else. Organic ingredients are more pure than conventional ones, therefore they actually have more flavor than the non organic options. Say it with me, organic means more flavor! And not just more flavor but a more true and pure flavor. And organic ingredients are much healthier for you to eat in general as they do not contain GMOs or anything artificial. Plus, you are being environmentally friendly when you choose organic ingredients!
So, I highly recommend that you buy the best organic ingredients for this recipe! You can also shop my Amazon Storefront for all my favorite organic ingredients here. Tip – hover over each ingredient to see the name. And if you want to learn more about organic foods and the difference, read my post here on Food Labels and What They Mean.
Coffee Creamer CookiesDifficulty: Easy
These eggless chocolate chip cookies are taken up a notch with the addition of Organic Valley French Vanilla Creamer. This subtly sweet flavor adds so much depth to these already chewy and delicious cookies!
3/4 cup (170 grams) organic salted butter, softened
113 grams (1/2 cup) organic cane sugar
113 grams (1/2 cup) organic packed dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
255 grams (2 cups) organic all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
99 grams (1/2 cup) organic semi sweet chocolate chips
106 grams (3/4 cup) organic milk chocolate chunks
- Line 1 cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the butter, cane sugar, dark brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix on low until combined and there are no chunks of butter. Then continue to mix on low for 5 minutes, set a timer. The butter mixture will be light and fluffy.
- Add the milk, flour, baking soda, and sea salt in that order and mix on low until a dough forms. Add the chocolate chips and milk chocolate chunks and mix on low until combined.
- Using your hands or a cookie scoop, roll or scoop the balls into 24 balls and place them on the prepared cookie sheet. Refrigerate the cookie sheet for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a second cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread out the cookie dough evenly onto each sheet, so there is space between them. Or you can just bake off what you want right now, and store the rest in the fridge (covered with plastic wrap or in a Tupperware) for up to 7 days.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned on the bottom.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
- Gluten Free – Replace the organic all purpose flour with 269 grams (1 3/4 cups) organic gluten free flour blend.
- High Altitude – Bake at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes or lightly browned on the bottom
Did you like this post?
Make sure to check out my Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, which I'm sure you'll love too! And, share it with someone who you think will like it too!