These Peaches ‘N Cream Ice Cream Sundaes are an easy no bake dessert that starts with vanilla bean ice cream ice cream, crumbled organic vanilla Oreos, and fresh peaches.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
I have resorted to purchasing some of my favorite store bought cookies for those days when I don't want to turn the oven on. Yes, I still buy cookies once in a while! Especially the nostalgic ones like Newman's Own O's (which are yes, basically just organic Oreos!). And, I even have a homemade version of them, try my Homemade Vanilla Oreo Cookies if you want to make your own!
During these hot summer months, when you don't want to turn on the oven, this easy recipe for Peaches ‘N Cream Ice Cream Sundaes is just what you need. These simple sundaes start with vanilla bean ice cream. One of my favorites is Straus Organic Creamery, their Vanilla Bean is so good!
I top a couple scoops of ice cream with organic vanilla oreo cookies. You can make my Homemade Vanilla Oreo Cookies or you can easily buy the Newman's Own O's, either one will work! And, I top this easy sundae with fresh peaches.
Tips for Peaches ‘N Cream Ice Cream Sundaes
• Use ripe peaches! There is nothing worse than fruit that is not ripe. Allow your peaches to sit out on the counter for a couple days if they are not ripe when you buy them. Peaches are ripe when they are both firm and soft. When you press into them they should be slightly soft, that is when they are at their peak.
• Use the best vanilla bean ice cream. I love Straus Organic Creamery, Alec's Ice Cream (A2 ice cream!), or Cosmic Bliss. These are all amazing options that are so good! You can even use the Plant Based Cosmic Bliss if you want!
• You can use any kind of vanilla flavored cookie for this ice cream sundae and it will still be delicious. You can make your own or buy them. But, I do recommend buying organic cookies as they will taste the best!
Ingredients for Peaches ‘N Cream Ice Cream Sundaes
Organic Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Why use organic ingredients in this recipe? You all know I’m a huge organic advocate, and I bet you may be thinking sometimes, Why would I even bother to use organic ingredients in something that is so sweet and indulgent? But, that is the exact reason why you should use organic ingredients! Sweet things need to have flavor in order to be good, otherwise they are just sweet and they don’t taste like much else. Organic ingredients are more pure than conventional ones, therefore they actually have more flavor than the non organic options. Say it with me, organic means more flavor! And not just more flavor but a more true and pure flavor. And organic ingredients are much healthier for you to eat in general as they do not contain GMOs or anything artificial. Plus, you are being environmentally friendly when you choose organic ingredients!
So, I highly recommend that you buy the best organic ingredients for this recipe! You can also shop my Amazon Storefront for all my favorite organic ingredients here. Tip – hover over each ingredient to see the name. And if you want to learn more about organic foods and the difference, read my post here on Food Labels and What They Mean.
Peaches ‘N Cream Ice Cream SundaesDifficulty: Easy
This 3 ingredient recipe for Peaches ‘N Cream Ice Cream Sundaes is one you can make all summer long.
2 organic large peaches
4 scoops organic vanilla bean ice cream
- Chop the peaches into cubes.
- In two bowls, add 2 scoops of ice cream into each.
- Crush up the cookies and sprinkle the ice cream with cookies pieces and peaches.
- Serve immediately.
- High Altitude — Follow the recipe as noted.
Subscribe to Mimi's Organic Eats!
Did you like this post?
Make sure to check out my Cranberry Orange Apple Bread recipe, which I'm sure you'll love too! And, share it with someone who you think may also like it!