I love this recipe for Eggless Vanilla Blueberry Cheesecake Bars because they are simple cheesecake bars that take very minimal effort, yet they taste like your favorite cheesecake with fresh blueberries!
I am so excited for Effortless Eggless Baking to come out! I can't tell you guys how much I love all the recipes in that book – and I am perfectly capable of eating eggs! But, I have been baking so many eggless recipes lately that I love them just as much as any other recipe, and some of them even more! So if you haven't preordered my book yet, you can do that here.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
Today I'm sharing another one of my favorite eggless dessert recipes. This recipe for Eggless Vanilla Blueberry Cheesecake Bars is so easy to make, plus it will impress everyone who loves cheesecake! I use a mixture of cream cheese and heavy whipping cream, in place of eggs in these easy Eggless Vanilla Blueberry Cheesecake Bars. They are topped with fresh blueberries for a simple no bake dessert that you'll want to make all summer long!
Delaney loves cheesecake, it is one of his favorite desserts. It's very time consuming so I don't bake it often, but I've made this recipe many times for him, and he loves it so much. This one, along with my No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe (that is also eggless!) are his favorite quick and easy cheesecake desserts.
Tips for Eggless Vanilla Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
• I use Vanilla Newman’s Own O’s for the crust for this recipe. Because I am using cookies that are already baked, it avoids having to bake the crust. This is especially helpful during the warm summer months when you don't want to turn on your oven! I love the flavor of these cookies, they are just like Vanilla Oreos but made with organic ingredients – so they are so much better!
• I use Organic Valley for my cream cheese and and heavy whipping cream. Their dairy is by far my favorite, and I urge you to try it out if you haven't yet! Dairy is super important in this recipe, it's the star, so make sure to use the best organic dairy.
• Make sure to sift your powdered sugar, as sifting powdered sugar will make sure it has no clumps. Cheesecake is all about texture, and that smooth and velvety texture is what we want. So, sifting powdered sugar is super important! You can find my favorite sifter here.
• If you don't have blueberries, you can top these with any other kind of fruit you like. Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, peaches – any of these options would also be amazing!
Ingredients for Eggless Vanilla Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
Why use organic ingredients in this recipe? You all know I’m a huge organic advocate, and I bet you may be thinking sometimes, Why would I even bother to use organic ingredients in something that is so sweet and indulgent? But, that is the exact reason why you should use organic ingredients! Sweet things need to have flavor in order to be good, otherwise they are just sweet and they don’t taste like much else. Organic ingredients are more pure than conventional ones, therefore they actually have more flavor than the non organic options. Say it with me, organic means more flavor! And not just more flavor but a more true and pure flavor. And organic ingredients are much healthier for you to eat in general as they do not contain GMOs or anything artificial. Plus, you are being environmentally friendly when you choose organic ingredients!
So, I highly recommend that you buy the best organic ingredients for this recipe! You can also shop my Amazon Storefront for all my favorite organic ingredients here. Tip – hover over each ingredient to see the name. And if you want to learn more about organic foods and the difference, read my post here on Food Labels and What They Mean.
Eggless Vanilla Blueberry Cheesecake BarsDifficulty: Easy
This recipe for Eggless Vanilla Blueberry Cheesecake Bars is so easy! It doesn't require the oven, so this easy no bake dessert recipe is perfect for summer!
1 package Vanilla Newman’s Own O’s
4 tablespoons (57 grams) organic salted butter, softened
1 cup organic heavy whipping cream
2 teaspoons organic vanilla extract
1 pound organic cream cheese
71 grams (1/2 cup) organic powdered sugar, sifted
2 tablespoons organic sour cream
1 tablespoon organic lemon juice
- To make the crust: Line a 9 x 9-inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add the package of cookies and butter. Pulse until the cookies are broken up, then blend on high until you have a uniform mixture. Transfer to the prepared pan, and press into the bottom evenly. Set aside.
- To make the filling: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, add the heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract. Mix on low and gradually increase speed to high until stiff peaks form. Transfer the whipped cream to a separate bowl.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (you can use the same bowl, no need to wash) add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, sour cream, and lemon juice. Mix on low until combined, then speed mixer up to high and mix for 30 seconds.
- Add the whipped cream and fold into the cream cheese mixture to combine completely. Transfer to the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Cut into nine bags. Add fresh blueberries on top before serving.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- High Altitude — Follow the recipe as noted.
Subscribe to Mimi's Organic Eats!
Did you like this post?
Make sure to check out my Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, which I'm sure you'll love too! And, share it with someone who you think will like it too!